3D Architectural Artist
Our Brisbane studio is looking to add an individual who shares our passion for Architecture, interior design and photography.
You will play a key role on the creative direction of projects with an emphasis on working collaboratively with our leadership and project teams through the various stages of a project.
You will bring to the role a passion for interior design and a holistic thought process to creating images that challenge conventional notions.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 years experience as a 3D Architectural Artist.
- A passion for Architecture and Design reflected in a strong portfolio of Architectural and Interior Visualisation work.
- Proficiency in photographic and compositional techniques relating to the virtual environment.
- An eye for detail in all aspects of modelling, compositions, lighting and materials.
- Be highly proficient in 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, After Effects and V-Ray.
This is a deadline driven, hands-on position in a highly collaborative and productive work environment, so you must be able to demonstrate where you have previously met tight deadlines and managed time effectively without compromising your attention to detail and quality of work.
Please send your resume with your outstanding portfolio to:
Format: PDF portfolios ONLY, (including web links).
Working restrictions: This position is only available to people who hold a current Australian working visa and are able to work in our Brisbane office, no other applicants will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.