∷ Project Manager
Render House Studios is an award-winning, 3D visualisation studio specialising in photorealistic images, cinematic animations and virtual reality. We collaborate, we innovate and we have fun.
Our employees are highly valued and everyone who works with us plays an important role in all aspects of the creation of our images. You will be part of our energetic team which consists of Architects, Interior Designers and highly skilled 3D Artists who work together on all projects from the initial creative concepts through to project delivery. You will be exposed to a large array of high profile developments across Australia and abroad.
To support our team members in all aspects of their career and professional growth we provide:
- Fun and friendly working environment
- stylish and spacious studio situated in a heritage listed building in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD
- regular training programs
- the latest software and tools
- high end workstations with triple monitors
- generous remuneration packages
- monthly rostered days offs
The role of our project manager is to be the primary point of contact between our clients, our artists and our consultants. You will work closely with our Creative Director and studio production scheduler with regards to the resourcing and project status of multiple projects. On a daily basis you will resolve queries and communicate the solution to the relevant parties. You will manage expectations, anticipate client needs and provide clients with regular updates throughout the stages of our creative process. There will be a strong focus on ensuring client satisfaction and on supporting creativity. You will be responsible for ensuring projects remain on schedule and that deadlines are met.
You will demonstrate the following personal characteristics:
- A passion for architecture, interior design and photography
- Incredibly organised and efficient
- Highly effective communicator
- Calm and collected with a friendly and pleasant manner
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to show work autonomously and use initiative
- Open to suggestions and adaptable
- Team player
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
You will have the following technical experience and industry knowledge:
- 2 + years in a similar role, experience in the architectural industry is ideal.
- The ability to review and process highly detailed architectural plans and documents.
- Knowledge of architectural design software programs such as Revit and AutoCAD
- A basic understanding of 3D visualisation software programs such as 3ds Max.
- Ability to manage project archiving and filling systems
- Previous experience working in a relevant creative industry.
- Knowledge of 3D visualisation production pipeline.